Reporting to the Director of Commercial Lines, your main function will be to propose and sell commercial damage insurance solutions that meet the needs of your clients. As such, you will be called upon to develop a business volume that reflects your image, establish relationships of trust with your clients, offer consistent customer service and ensure client loyalty.
- Be on the lookout for business opportunities in order to develop a volume of business in your image (incoming calls, solicitation, networking, referrals, etc.).
- Participate in networking activities, both on and off the job
- Participate in sales meetings to establish a proactive business development strategy.
- Complete or update the proposal based on the information gathered from the client.
- Analyze and understand customer operations.
- Perform marketing and placement with various insurance carriers.
- Verify and present the service offer, comparison or renewal.
- Implement the insurance contract with the insurer and deliver the insurance contract.
- Perform renewal schedule planning in collaboration with the Account Administrator and select an appropriate strategy.
- Respond to client requests for endorsements and update the application.
- Follow up on insurance policy payments.
- Support clients in the event of a claim by getting involved in the claims process.
Your skills, your potential.
- Have a Baccelor’s degree
- Possess a “Commercial-lines Damage Insurance Representative” permit from the Autorité des marchés financiers.
- Be motivated by sales, customer service and working on the road.
- Have the necessary skills to present, negotiate and close sales.
- Have good computer skills (approx. Windows, approx. Google, MS Office).
- Be bilingual (French and English, spoken and written) to ensure an inclusive customer experience for English-speaking customers.